Snacking is a common habit and there's nothing bad about it. However, the choices of snacks we normally find in grocers are mostly refined and filled with preservatives, colouring and loads of sugar. So why not make our own?
This week, I thought I'll share some of my favourite snacks that are healthy, wholesome and made from #realfood. They are easy to make, and takes no time. Here are some of them
Easy Healthy Snack Idea #1: Coconut Energy Balls
⏰: 10 minutes
1. Add all ingredients (except for coating ingredient) into a food processor and let it run till the mixture is just combined.
2. Roll them into individual balls and coat them with desiccated coconut.
easy healthy snack ideas: coconut energy ball recipe
Easy Healthy Snack Idea #2: Peanut Butter-Chocolate Frozen Bar
Prep ⏰: 5 minutes, Freezing ⏰: 4 hours
1. Mix chocolate hazelnut and coconut oil. Pour onto parchment paper.
2. Drizzle peanut butter over mixture. Sprinkle crushed almonds all over.
3. Let it freeze for 4 hours and enjoy them frozen.
Easy Healthy Snack Idea #3: Salted Ginger Ice Cream
⏰: 5 minutes
1. Add all ingredients into food processor. Let it process mixture is smooth.
2. Serve and enjoy!
Easy Healthy Snack Idea #4: Roasted Sweet Paprika Nut Mix
⏰: 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven at 180C.
2. Mix in nuts, paprika and salt and place them on baking tray. Bake for 8 minutes.
3. Mix in raw honey, and bake for another 2 minutes.
4. Let it cool and enjoy!
Easy Healthy Snack Idea #5: Chocolate Drizzled Apples
⏰: 5 minutes
1. Drizzle chocolate hazelnut spread over sliced apples and sprinkle crushed almonds over it.
There you go guys, my 5 easy healthy snack ideas/recipes. Try them and let me know how you like them! Do share with me as well if you've got any favourite easy snack ideas of your own. We can never have one too many snacks can we? 😉
Have an amazing weekend guys. Have loads of fun, enjoy food and eat guilt-free. Remember, always moderation, never restriction.
Lots of love,