Spread | Almond Cinnamon Nut Butter
Ingredients: Dry Roasted Almonds, Raw Honey, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
Why it’s healthier than store-bought?
- No added refined sugar or preservatives
- No vegetable oil or any other hydrogenated oil
- Use raw honey (natural sweetener), not processed sugar
- Use ceylon cinnamon, not cassia cinnamon
- Contain 93% Almonds, 5% Raw Honey, 2% Ceylon Cinnamon
Raw Honey, our choice of natural sweetener is filled with phytonutrients, and boasting with healing properties (contains natural antiseptic, hydrogen peroxide). Benefits of raw honey is aplenty from boosting immune system, to healing wounds, aiding digestion, helping weight management and blood sugar management - just to name a few..
Not all cinnamons are created equal. Ceylon Cinnamon and Cassia Cinnamon (originated from China) for example. Both contain properties that regulates and control blood sugar, however Cassia (the cheaper alternative) contain coumarin which can be harmful/ toxic if taken in large doses.